Its been a long time since I felt like writing. Things have been ... hectic at work ... fun with Nicky ... irritating at home.
The current job sucks. I work long hours, like 12 hour 7:30pm to 7:30am shifts. My roster is constantly changed so I find it hard to make plans more than a couple of days in advance. The pay is barely above minimum wage and the store/staff morale is at an all time low. In all the most depressing and demoralizing place I've worked for a long time. There have been a couple of occasions when I've nearly chucked it in. I even wrote a letter of resignation and carried it around in my pocket waiting for an excuse to use it. Fortunately it didn't come. And fortunately also there is light on the horizon. A job interview for a much better (I hope) job coming up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Good luck. It sounds like you need to look for another job. There's lots more and better out there!
ReplyDelete