Monday, February 10, 2014

Sunrise In The Forest

Sometimes you can't see the forest for the trees. Sometimes you need to take a step back, take a deep breath, and re-prioritize. Take stock of where you are, where you are heading, where you want to be. If they all line up great! If not then something needs to change. Yesterday was a bad day fr my Nickernoo. We are getting maried in April, on her sisters birthday as it happens. Now said sister has gone toxic, feeling that we are stealing her special day from her. She is older than I am, but not acting it. I thought woman were supposed to be the mature ones. Even if we wanted to, it is to late to cancel. Money has changed hands, invites have been sent.
My own sister has also gone toxic. its a long story that I may cover later, but suffice to say she is planning to avoid my wedding like the plague. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment