Its been a while since I turned to blogging for an outlet, but I thought I might give it another go. Specifically I want to use this blog to help me with some projects I have on the go;
Project R2D2. I found a picture on he web of a little girl riding in an R2D2 costume. Now as a Star Wars fan and the proud father of two little girls, I though it might be fun to try and make my own cos play R2D2
Project Man Cave. I have a serviceable workshop out the back that I haphazardly clean every now and then. I sectioned off a 3m x 3.5m area to be a man cave, but now I want to expand upon it. I have in mind a romanticized victorian era gentleman explorers club/library with wall to wall, ceiling to floor bookcases that open to reveal a modern entertainment unit, a bar leaner with liquor cabinet and possibly a gaming table
Project Backyard Makeover: The area behind my workshop is neglected, over run and full of potential. I thought I would try and do it up a bit. Move the kids pool and put a deck around it, plant a basic fruit orchard, put in a swinging love seat, a firepit and possibly a pizza oven or more likely a charcoal BBQ.
Project Front Deck: Nicky wants a deck in the front of the house with indoor/outdoor flow from the lounge. I have some plans for a wide entertainers area with cushioned sofa and arm chairs, builting planter boxes, and a gas BBQ area tucked away to one side. The brief is also that she wants bifolding french doors, which will require professional installation
Project Doll House: I want to make Emily a nice doll house for her birthday, about as tall as she currently is (88cm). Maybe 3 storys, walk in garage and balcony. Research shall be required
Project Game World. My always ongoing project is developing my own fictional world of Marous for use in D&D games and for creative writing. This is my go to project when I can't leave the house.
As you can see, I have a lot to do. Over the next few days I will try and detail where I am with these various projects and my next steps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment