Thursday, December 3, 2009
The End of November
Well the thirtieth of November has been and gone, and with it another milestone for me. The thirtieth is Kyoko's birthday, and I always used to make a big deal out of it, spending ages looking for the most appropriate gift, planning either a restaurant visit or a nice home cooked meal for the pair of us. It was a major day for me and one on which I used to miss her a lot. Emphasis on the used to. This time around I spent the day planning a nice meal, and then went and cooked it for the new lady in my life, Nyssa. It was lemon garlic chicken, served with cajun spiced potato wedges, lightly roasted asparagus and a garden salad, and it was very nice. Afterwards we watched the Mentalist on TV and then I left her to prepare for the return the following day of her mother. It wasn't until I was on my way home that I realized what day it was, and it was then that I also discovered that I no longer cared. I have someone to build all new happy memories with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment