Tuesday, July 10, 2012

A Fine Example

Today was a perfect example. I woke this morning determined that I would spend it working on the desk. Nicky got up to Emily so I had an extra half hour sleep and was raring to go. That lasted till I got to the lounge. Nicky went straight back to bed and I spent the next two hours with Emily. Once she went down for her nap it was a load of washing on, setup work area, get out materials, hang out washing. And hey, Emily is now awake again. Two hours later Nicky got up, and took over Emily. I got one board cut before lunch, and one after. Then Nicky was off to work, Emily was up again and my schedule was falling behind. I finally got a bit more done just before dark. So the plan to get the desk mostly done became a half assed attempt, once more pushed back another day. Oh well. I do love the two of them to distraction, but I could wish one slept more and the other slept less.

No comments:

Post a Comment