Monday, July 9, 2012

Project Completion

I am busy trying to clear the decks of all my outstanding little projects. So, I have the laundry to finish up, Darren\'s desk, the swan rocker and the cupboard in the kitchen. Then I can start a couple of new things I am working on. The laundry just needs a plug for the light then it is done. The swan rocker needs several more coats of paint and the cupboard needs the doors fitted and a drawer built. That leaves the desk as the largest job to finish up, so hopefully I can get it done tomorrow. The trouble is that Emily needs my time just about all day. When she is sleeping is my house work time because Nicky sleeps so much when she is doing afternoon shifts that if I don\'t do it it doesn\'t get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment