Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Hanano Angela Shigi-Mines

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to yooouuu
Happy Birthday to you.
Today my little Hanachan turned four year old. It has been two years, ten months and nine days since I last saw her.
I have no idea what sort of person she is becoming, all I can hope is that she is being loved and cared for, and nurtured and encouraged. I live in the hope that one day she will realize that her real father is still out here, and she will come looking for me.
At times like this, when the bleakness overwhelms me and oblivion beckons with widespread arms, it helps to have friends to talk to. The closest I got today was my little sister.
But I will not go quietly in to that good night, I will rage, rage against the dying of the light. I am determined to overcome my dark mood and when that precious little girl comes looking for hr daddy, she will find me, and not some grave marker to show where I had been.

No comments:

Post a Comment