Saturday, January 23, 2010

Just life

Okay, so for the past couple of weeks I've been trying really hard to lead a virtuous life, eating good foods, exercising, biking to work each morning, and walking every evening. And so far, it seems to be working. My weight tends to fluctuate a couple of kilos throughout the day, but it is slowly coming off, so much so that I asked the boss for new, smaller pants the other day. Soon I may have to get a smaller shirt too :) I've also been trying my hand at a programme called 100 push ups. I made it to the end of week two, and all excited, tried the exhaustion test, doing as many push ups as I could manage. I got to 13. Respectable since the first time I tried, two weeks ago, I managed a mere 4. But, unfortunately, not good enough to make it into week three, I need 16 push ups for that. So its back to week two, but this time, I'll try the second column, which is a little more intense.

No comments:

Post a Comment