Friday, November 26, 2010

The Morning After

Five years ago, for reasons I still don't know, the only relationship I ever had ended. The last five years I have been alone. There was the brief thing with -her- this time last year, which crashed and burned around my ears. But that has been it. And it has left me, understandably I think, scared of things. Coupled with the twelve hour graveyard shifts I am doing, and my mind is in overload, my body is going all weird on me, and I am having certain difficulties. I know that she is right for me. I have never felt so comfortable with someone. It feels like I have known her forever, and yet it has only been a short time.
Half of me is screaming yes and the other half is going wait ... hold up ... is this right?
The answer is yes. But it will take time, and patience, and a period of adjustment before everything runs smoothly. I hope she will have that patience with me. In fact I am sure she will.
But that doesn't stop the fear

No comments:

Post a Comment