Saturday, November 14, 2009
In the Beginning.
I've been working in retail for a decade now, and I've never shied away from working any days of the week that are available, which means that I tend to work most weekends. But this new job I just started is a Monday to Friday one, with weekends off, and I am having a hard time coping with that idea. Heh. I was almost grateful yesterday when my boss asked if I would be prepared to work the occasional Saturday or Sunday, to keep an eye on things. So anyway, I find myself sitting alone in my room, wondering if my friend will contact me and ask me to go feed the ducks with her and her son, and I was thinking "Damn I'm bored, what to do, what to do". And it occurred to me that I had talked with her about setting up a blog, as a way to practice my writing and a place just to get things off my chest, and so, this is the beginning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment